- Cans of biscuits2(buttermilk or flaky)
- Pepperoni Slices1 Cup
- Tomato Sauce/Pizza Sauce or Salsa1 Cup
- Mozzarella grated cheese1 Cup
- Grated cheddar cheese1 Cup(mild/sharp)
- Dry parsley for garnish
Who doesn’t love Pizza and quick homemade pizzas even the kids can help prepare. This would be perfect for a birthday party sleepover. These can be prepared ahead of time and put in the oven right before serving. You can also substitute any meat, such as sausage, chicken, or just cheese. It’s a personal pizza that can be prepared for different taste.
- Using a basic muffin tin, spray with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Open biscuits and pull one biscuit apart in 2, press down one half of biscuit into the bottom of the pan.
- Place a teaspoon of tomato sauce on top biscuit.
- Add enough pepperoni to cover sauce, then add cheese.Cover with another piece of biscuit and alternate layers with pepperoni and then cheese.
- Top with a few more smaller pieces of cut up pepperoni
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes until cheese is golden
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with dry parsley to garnish
For a nice finish, I always like to turn the oven on broil and get the tops really toasty. You must watch closely and don’t take your eyes off of them. Prep time- 10 minutes. Cook time 10-12 minutes. Serving size- Makes 20 tarts.