- Walnut1 Cup(chopped)
- All purpose flour1/2 Cup
- Butter1/2 CupSoftened
- Instant Chocolate Pudding23.9 ounce packages
- Milk2 CupsCold
- Cream Cheese18 ounce package Softened
- Confectioners sugar1 Cup
- Heavy whipping Cream1/2 Cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine walnuts and flour. Mix well, then stir in softened butter or margarine. Stir until ingredients are combined and mixture forms a ball. Press into bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and cool.
- Place pudding mix in a medium bowl and whisk in milk. Mix until smooth. Allow to set up for 5 minutes then spread on top of cooled crust.
- In a large bowl whip cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in confectioner’s sugar until mixture is smooth. In a separate bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form, then fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over pudding layer. Chill before serving.