- Beef Ribs4 Pounds
- Bottle of hickory smoked BBQ sauce1
- Honey1 Cup
- Packed Brown Sugar1 Cup
- Hot Sauce1/3 Cup
- Soy Sauce1/3 Cup
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoon
There are days when we want finger licking BBQ, but finding a reasonable restaurant for the whole family along with sides can be rather expensive. When I eat BBQ ribs that I already know will be all over my fingers. I prefer to eat them at home. It doesn’t matter if they are Pork, Beef or Spare ribs. Ribs can be cooked in the oven, smoked or cooked on the grill. There have been times when I needed to speed the cooking process up that I boiled them until tender and then finished them off in the oven. Ribs are a great finger food and meant to be messy. How about trying a slab for dinner tonight?
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine the above ingredients; pour half the marinade over the ribs.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from ribs.
- Place ribs on a rack in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Drain.
- Pour reserved marinade over ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until meat is tender, brushing occasionally with pan juices.
Serving size-4. Prep time 10 minutes. Cook time 1hour 1/2