- Flour1 Cup
- Rolled Oats1 Cup
- Light Brown Sugar1/2 Cup
- Maple Syrup1/2 Cup
- Butter1/2 CupSoftened
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract2 Teaspoons
- Cranberries1 CupDried
- Walnuts1 CupChopped
- Pecans1/2 CupChopped
Everybody LOVES a good cookie every so often. This is a great tasting chewy cookie and it has lots of great tasting ingredients. These are also great as gifts for birthdays and holidays. I made my brother a double batch for his 60th birthday. Instead of baking all of them, I stored half of it in a plastic container. He was able to put it in the refrigerator and make his own when he was ready.
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream butter, sugar and syrup
3. Stir in flour, oats, baking powder,salt
4. Break Walnuts and pecans in coarse pieces. Add cranberries.
5. Mix everything together and drop cookie dough on cookie sheet.
6. You can add a pecan on top to garnish
7. Bake 15 -17 minutes
***Use what you like. If you don’t care for cranberries, use raisins. If you don’t care for either leave them both out. Use only walnuts or only pecans. I use extra, of both. You will want to double this recipe because you will want more. It freezes well too.